Old June 8th 18, 06:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Someone Somewhere Someone Somewhere is offline

Default Mr. Khan's Latest Environmental Venture.

On 08/06/2018 18:20, Robin9 wrote:
I've just received an email from TfL announcing that Mr Khan will
proceed with his scheme to clamp down on vehicle emissions in the area
surrounded by the North and South Circular Roads.

http://tinyurl.com/y7uz6sht

I am a motorist, living in this zone and I hope I will not be affected
adversely. To repeat a point I have made numerous times, no attempt will
be made to tackle the single biggest reason that vehicle emissions have
grown so enormously ever since London was saddled with a Mayor. Mr Khan
will posture with accomplished hypocrisy but will not do what needs to
be done.

Which is what, and what can be done about it?