Old June 9th 18, 07:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Mr. Khan's Latest Environmental Venture.

On 09/06/2018 07:32, Someone Somewhere wrote:

One reason for the roads being clogged is Boris's Cycle Superhighways,
and since they were completed, average traffic speeds in central
London have reduced from 11mph to 5.5mph for passenger carrying
vehicles permitted to use bus lanes.

And you make these points as an unbiased, non-coach owning point of view?

I make these points as a driver who has no choice but to drive in
London, and use evidence from the coach industry as that's the one I'm
involved in and see the problem it causes us every day. If you check the
freight operators and taxi drivers' pages on social media you will find
the same moans.

However, facts are facts, and if you choose to disbelieve them, that is
your loss.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.