Old June 12th 18, 09:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Plan to pedestrianise London's Oxford Street scrapped

wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 15:43:28 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 15:54:55 +0100
John Williamson wrote:
On 11/06/2018 14:36, wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 13:52:34 +0100
Roland Perry wrote:
If a third [approximately] of all flights are generated by transfer
passengers then all the maintenance and support (eg airline meals and
baggage handling, and cleaning and fuelling and dispatch) for those
flights creates work in the local economy.

A trivial amount.

Equivalent to about 20,000 full time jobs, mostly customers of local
businesses, for an extra 5,000 full time jobs in local businesses.

LOL, yes, I'm sure it says that in Heathrow Plcs strategy document.

There's no such organisation.

There's no such organisation as UK Plc either. Its a figure of speech you
cretin.

If only you weren't so ignorant, you'd know that the correct name is much
shorter than your invented name.

Yes, because your projected figures are bull****.

Those figures are at least credible. You have no figures at all. You just

Are they? Lets seem some links to them then.

So currently no actual examples from either roland or you. Got it.

Why would people bother researching things for an imbecile incapable of
understanding anything?

Good point, I guess thats why no one is backing up your position.

Except that everyone else has. You're the ignorant dope.