Old June 12th 18, 09:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Plan to pedestrianise London's Oxford Street scrapped

wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 09:03:52 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 15:43:28 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
You just think everyone is wrong.

No, just you. Let me translate the remark you were replying to: most of the
population is smarter than you.

Is that your opinion before or after you've pickled yourself. Its quite
obvious from your past posts that you're a boozing old soak so its fair to
say that anything you say should be taken with an entire cellar of salt.

Go slurp some booze, maybe you'll have
something more worthwhile to say.

I'd have to be seriously drunk to spout the waffle you do, supposedly while
sober.

I suspect you're drunk most of the time.

You certainly behave as if you are. I'm usually cold stone sober when I
post.

As usual with you, plenty of invective, but zero useful information.

Not denying it then?

You'll be able to tell if I'm drunk if I agree with you.