Old June 13th 18, 10:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@cylonHQ.com is offline

Default Plan to pedestrianise London's Oxford Street scrapped

On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 10:25:26 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 15:41:44 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
The same way they currently get to Gatwick. Road or train via London (if a
station was built there).

Gatwick is already too far for such people, and it has excellent motorway
and rail links.

Which part of investing in infrastructure for manston did you have a problem
comprehending?

And who'd pay for the tens of billions of infrastructure investment? Not
the owners of Manston. Not the airlines.

The same people who'll end up paying for heathrows white elephant - us.

Do change the record you old soak. And the amount of times you flew for your
job its quite apparent you're one of those sad *******s who lived to work
rather than worked to live. Some of us have lives outside our work which we'd
rather spend time in. Clearly you didn't.

That's one way of rationalising a failed career.

My career is fine thanks, however I also have a life outside of it too. I
suspect you don't which is why you're constantly travelling, no doubt to
alleviate the boredom of sitting at home staring at the walls with only
jeremey kyle for company.