Old June 13th 18, 01:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@cylonHQ.com is offline

Default Plan to pedestrianise London's Oxford Street scrapped

On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 12:59:00 +0100
Recliner wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 11:54:04 +0000 (UTC), wrote:

On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 12:14:20 +0100
Recliner wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 10:52:12 +0000 (UTC),
wrote:
The same people who'll end up paying for heathrows white elephant - us.

Nope. There are plenty of people who will happily invest in Heathrow's
success. There weren't any investors in Manston's flop of an airport.

As I've said - we'll see. Talking is one thing, actually putting up hard cash
is another.

My career is fine thanks, however I also have a life outside of it too. I
suspect you don't which is why you're constantly travelling, no doubt to
alleviate the boredom of sitting at home staring at the walls with only
jeremey kyle for company.

Yes, as I said, you're rationalising your career failure, just as you
rationalise your fear of flying (first, it was that you didn't like
travelling economy, then it was that you didn't like travelling in
business class, not that you ever have, of course).

I've never travelled in business class so its highly unlikely I ever said

that.

Your poor memory can't help your career prospects, either. You said,
"No way would I fly 50 times to the US simply for work business class
or not. They could shove the job."

No wonder you're low paid.

It seems your english comprehension is somewhat lacking too. Not wanting to
travel a lot for work even if in business class is not the same as saying I
don't like travelling in business class. I wouldn't have done your job for
200K a year, that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to have 200K. Not exactly a
subtle distinction but nonetheless you apparently need it signposted in
flashing neon.