Old June 14th 18, 12:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@cylonHQ.com is offline

Default Plan to pedestrianise London's Oxford Street scrapped

On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 10:22:52 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
Feel free to point out where exactly that means airliners are incapable of
landing at more than 3 degs and will stall at 6. I notice the other guy never

posted a link to back up this assertion. Funny that.

You've had your free education for this month. Go and do your own research.

If you were a teacher I think your school would be in the "failing" category.

And as you well know, if someone makes an assertion its up to them to back it
up, not for others to disprove it. If he doesn't then I'll simply assume he
can't.