Old June 10th 04, 05:13 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.local.london.info,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Was No Puter' No train tickets, OT Stansted cashpoints AND Gatwick Cashpoints

In message , Al
writes
I'm finding it difficult to think of a single country where you can fly to a
second country, but can't obtain that second country's money until you get
there, and where US dollars cannot be used in lieu.

The problem here is that I have sterling accounts in the UK from which I
can draw pounds without exchange commission. I also live most of the
time in the USA. Arriving back in the UK from the USA requires me to
find a cash dispenser. I'm amazed at the apologists here who claim this
is an unrealistic expectation.