Old June 21st 18, 11:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Three people hit by train, Loughborough Junction

On Wed, 20 Jun 2018 16:17:01 +0100, eastender

On 2018-06-19 19:56:26 +0000, Basil Jet said:

but I wouldn't have gone out of my way to keep them alive either.

And you no doubt did nothing daft when you were young.

Two of them were 23: at that age, I had a master's degree and a good
job. The other was 19: at that age I was working hard for my first
degree. I certainly wasn't going out vandalising things.

We're talking about kids with spray paint, not submachine guns.

Indeed, and no-one advocates capital punishment for their offence. But
they were still vandals, deliberately putting themselves in a very
dangerous position. I'd have a lot more sympathy if they were trying
to do good when they were accidentally killed, not damage.