Old June 21st 18, 01:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Three people hit by train, Loughborough Junction

On 2018-06-19 19:56:26 +0000, Basil Jet said:

but I wouldn't have gone out of my way to keep them alive either.

And you no doubt did nothing daft when you were young.

We're talking about kids with spray paint, not submachine guns.

It's great that you cut my 2-line message down to 1 line. Oh, I know.
You did it because the internet is clogged, and we're all on dial-up,
and you wanted to save everyone the effort of reading my two lines when
you could benefit humanity by cutting it down to one. Really honourable.

--
Basil Jet - listening to music from 1981(G-Q) ... Gang Of Four - Gary
Numan - Glenn Branca - Grace Jones - Heaven 17 - Holger Czukay - Japan -