Old June 21st 18, 03:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
eastender[_5_] eastender[_5_] is offline

Default Three people hit by train, Loughborough Junction

On 2018-06-21 13:58:05 +0000, Offramp said:

And you no doubt did nothing daft when you were young.

I also did a few daft things. But not the same extremely daft and
illegal thing repeatedly.

We're talking about kids with spray paint, not submachine guns.

I also have little sympathy for people who repeatedly dash across STOP
level crossings and eventually get hit by a train, bringing the entire
train service to a standstill on two lines for half a day.

I imagine that there are some people who see the videos of these people
being struck by trains and feel a profound sense a grief, as if there
has been a huge disturbance in the Force. I admit that I feel no such
"Why wasn't it me?" pangs.

Indeed, there are a lot of heartless old sods out there.