Old June 26th 18, 08:53 PM
matthew3774 matthew3774 is offline
Junior Member

Default How do I pay for DLR? And barrier stuck open on underground

I used the DLR yesterday and seeing no barriers or anywhere where I needed to tap my Oyster card I didn’t do so. How are you meant to use the DLR as I assume it’s not free?

And will I be fined? Earlier I went from Victoria to Tower Hill and the barrier was stuck open at Victoria so I went through but my debit card didn’t work at Tower Hill so the guy tried it for me and asked how I managed to get on the train which I told him.

He said I would need to buy an Oyster card or something but let me through, so being confused I left the station as I couldn’t see any machines to top up my Oyster card with.

Again would I be fined for this?