Old July 9th 18, 10:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Electric black cabs

On Fri, Jul 06, 2018 at 01:56:47PM +0100, Someone Somewhere wrote:
On 06/07/2018 13:34, David Cantrell wrote:
Traffic flows just fine in the vast majority of London, where the vast
majority of Londoners live, at about 30mph.

Yes - sections of arterial road and the north circular etc may well do,
but that's not the vast majority of London, and I would challenge anyone
outside of those roads to even do 15 miles in an hour, let alone 30.

I recommend that you explore away from the major arterial roads and away
from the centre. None of the bits of outer London that I regularly drive
through are clogged up and slow.

--
David Cantrell | even more awesome than a panda-fur coat

European immigration: making Britain great since AD43