Old July 16th 18, 12:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Electric buses at waterloo

In message , at 13:36:13 on Mon, 16
Jul 2018, John Williamson remarked:

Where I live that's dominated by the 35 mile round trip to Cambridge,
unless they take the fastest route which is 50 miles round trip.

At least with electric cars, there's a real incentive to take the most
fuel efficient route, so you don't need to charge every night.

I'm not sure how an individual balances the prospect of getting a
sufficient overnight charge, with sitting in a worse traffic jam in
order to eke out the battery on the way to/from work.