Old July 20th 18, 10:29 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Goblin latest

On Wednesday, 18 July 2018 10:16:01 UTC+1, wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 05:24:29 +0100
Basil Jet wrote:
It's looking fairly likely that TfL will have to give away their diesel
trains before the electric trains are ready, and might end up
bustituting for a while.

Its not hard to see why this has happened when you witness the responses of
so called "professional" railway employees on here when I suggested perhaps
TfL should have ordered a few more 378s when they had the chance or perhaps BR
should have just electrified the goblin with DC decades ago. It really is no
surprise the british rail industry is an utter basket case when this is the
calibre of the people working in it.

As I was the person who gave you a honest answer to your past questions about the 710s vs 378s then I assume you are tarring me with your insults about "so called professional railway employees". I have always tried to give you decent and appropriate answers on here despite the abuse and insults you chuck around. I know you won't give a damn about this but I won't be bothering in future.

Must be nice to be so bloody clever that you can read the past, the present and the future and also be "right" about everything.

--
Paul C
via Google