Old July 23rd 03, 09:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default The Worst Tube Station in London....were is it...

Personally I'd suggest any of the stations on the bakerloo line between
queens park and stonebridge park. Ok , technically they're british rail
stations and the stations themselves are not too run down but the areas they
are in are Scumbag Central and I've felt unsafe at Harlesden in the day
(and I'm quite a large bloke) , god knows what it would be like for a woman
at night waiting at one of these hell holes.

B2003