Old June 12th 04, 12:48 AM posted to uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.london
Niklas Karlsson Niklas Karlsson is offline

Default Double Artic Trolleybus.

In article , Graham Harrison wrote:
http://www.tpg.ch/Internet+TPG/Angla.../Ecp20january2
004.htm
http://www.tpg.ch/Internet+TPG/Angla...cules/List+of+
Vehicles.htm

Had a ride on it yesterday - it's enormous!

I just got back from a holiday in Crimea, in Ukraine. There is a
trolleybus route there between Simferopol and Yalta, something like 45
miles long!

The trolleybuses used there are a bit more normal-sized, though:

http://www.zen30634.zen.co.uk/DCP_0519.JPG.html

Niklas
--
"My first time renting a car in the UK, I was a little surprised at how long it
took to get up to 100 on the motorway and was thinking disparaging remarks about