Old August 25th 18, 10:48 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Vicki 'all the stations' Pipe on Radio Norfolk

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 09:21:55 on Sat, 25 Aug
2018, Recliner remarked:

It appears to requires a "BBC account" to listen on my PC.

It didn't require any acount when I played it.

Perhaps your browser has a saved-signin?

Even if it does (I can't remember), I thought I'd see it signing in.

They do it silently and instantly.

Yes, so it seems.

But when I just tried it in a different browser, it did ask me to sign
in.

Anyway, I've created an anonymous account, and *now* it says I need
Flash Player. Which I don't have installed, as a security measure.

I watched it on my iPad, which also doesn't have Flash. Maybe there's a
different, Flash-free version if you're accessing from a mobile device, as
most don't have Flash? Of course, it's silly for them to require Flash on
*any* device for a purely audio playback.

I switched to Chrome, which works OK. Will listen to it later, as it's
time to do other stuff now.

Don't forget to skip the first two hours. I also skipped over her music
choices. So, overall, you need about 45 minutes to listen to the full
interview.