Old August 25th 18, 03:24 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Vicki 'all the stations' Pipe on Radio Norfolk

In message , at 09:48:07 on Sat, 25 Aug
2018, Recliner remarked:

So, overall, you need about 45 minutes to listen to the full
interview.

So annoying that so many of her answers start "so".

Not that many references to Ely, and I was disappointed to miss their
visit to Shippea Hill (where they apparently stayed the night before in
Ely and then got a lift to Shippea Hill, which is cheating a bit)
because they didn't do a great job of publishing their schedule even to
donors[1], and I missed it by a few days.

[1] Not even when they'd be visiting the station that *you* had
sponsored. iirc I bagged Meldreth (home of Meldrew) because
Shippea Hill went very early on.