Old August 27th 18, 03:05 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Sam Wilson Sam Wilson is offline

Default Vicki 'all the stations' Pipe on Radio Norfolk

On 2018-08-25 09:48:07 +0000, Recliner said:

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 09:21:55 on Sat, 25 Aug
2018, Recliner remarked:

It appears to requires a "BBC account" to listen on my PC.

It didn't require any acount when I played it.

Perhaps your browser has a saved-signin?

Even if it does (I can't remember), I thought I'd see it signing in.

They do it silently and instantly.

Yes, so it seems.

fur colour="blue" Cookies! /fur

Sam

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.