Old September 2nd 18, 06:47 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@cylonHQ.com is offline

Default future of HeX, was Secret map

On Fri, 31 Aug 2018 15:10:37 -0000 (UTC)
Sad old Billy No Mates wrote:
Neil Robertson wrote:
On Fri, 31 Aug 2018 11:27:35 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
You'll be able to share the passageway diagrams you've obviously getting
this from then won't you.

You appear not to have actually seen Farringdon station. But that doesn't
stop you sounding off ignorantly, as usual.

So you've had exclusive access to the crossrail works have you? If not then
you're just talking out of your backside. As usual.

I work near blackfriars and can see the lines into the station. I can assure

you the tube is more frequent than thameslink whatever the timetable may say.

And is the 2020 timetable projected through your window?

Oh, so you know the 2020 timetable as well do you? You really are a grand
seer! Please oh great one, do share your knowledge with us mortals!

Not so long ago, you flatly refused to believe that the track you're
looking at was the Thameslink msin line. Now you claim to know the future
timetable. Ignorance, piled upon ignorance.

You're the one that gave times based on some timetable you know nothing
about, I'm simply reporting the service as it is today Billy.

Unlike you I wouldn't take 10 minutes to walk from one platform to another.
Perhaps upgrade your walking stick.

As you know nothing about the station layout, or timetable, we can put the
usual zero credence on your claim.

Neither do you you sad old *******, but it wouldn't take me 10 mins to walk
from the tube at KX to St P thameslink so I very much doubt it'll take more
time to go from xrail to the tube at farringdon. 10 mins is a half mile walk
for a healthy man, though obviously that rules you out.