Old October 7th 18, 08:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Kentish Town to Gravesend

On 07/10/2018 21:20, Graeme Wall wrote:
On 07/10/2018 19:25, Offramp wrote:
I was at Kentish Town today. I was searching out filming locations for
the Victor Spinetti radio series “Tony’s” but some ****ing know-it-all
told me that radio series don’t have locations.

Err, how do I put this, the clue is in the word "radio".

Many radio shows are based on events in real locations, and one or two
have even been recorded at the place where the events depicted took place.

Not all radio shows are fictional, and not all shows are recorded in a
studio.

What they don't have is "filming", though, if that's what you meant.

What do they call it now it's all on hard drives and SD cards, anyway?
Probably taping,as the video guys still call it filming.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.