Old October 8th 18, 05:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Johnson[_4_] Peter Johnson[_4_] is offline

Default Kentish Town to Gravesend

On Sun, 7 Oct 2018 21:30:19 +0100, John Williamson
wrote:

On 07/10/2018 21:20, Graeme Wall wrote:
On 07/10/2018 19:25, Offramp wrote:
I was at Kentish Town today. I was searching out filming locations for
the Victor Spinetti radio series “Tony’s” but some ****ing know-it-all
told me that radio series don’t have locations.

Err, how do I put this, the clue is in the word "radio".

Many radio shows are based on events in real locations, and one or two
have even been recorded at the place where the events depicted took place.

Plays broadcast on Radio 4 are sometimes recorded on location. I have
no idea why or what advantage, if any, it is supposed to offer.