Old June 13th 04, 07:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Joe Joe is offline

Default Okay, so what was I meant to do?

jimmy boy wrote:
Am I right in saying that the permit should be purchased with coins up to
the value of the ticket required and by not doing so he is liable for a
penalty fare if it can be proven that he had coins to that value?

What about if he was not aware of the fare, at least he bothered to get one.
--
To reply direct, remove NOSPAM and replace with railwaysonline
For railway information, news and photos see