Old June 13th 04, 09:00 PM posted to uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Double Artic Trolleybus.

Alex wrote the following in:

On 12 Jun 2004 13:34:09 GMT, Robin May
wrote:

"Graham Harrison" wrote
the following in:

I just had a thought. Would it be legal in the UK? I know
there were some "issues" with single artics when they first
appeared (something about couldn't charge fares on them).

That's alright, TfL still don't.

Eh?

Pay before you board, or "revenue free boarding" as it is referred to
by some.

--
message by Robin May-Silk and my close friend, Robert Kilroy-Kotton
"GIVE IN! IT'S TIME TO GO!" - The NHS offers a high standard of care.

http://robinmay.fotopic.net
Spelling lesson: then and than are different words.