Old October 24th 18, 10:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@cylonHQ.com is offline

Default Parisien taxi noir de Londres

On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 09:29:30 +0100
Robin9 wrote:
'Recliner[_3_ Wrote:
;167253']Jarle Hammen Knudsen wrote:-
On 20 Oct 2018 01:26:15 GMT, Marland

wrote:
-
smokeless zones and even into 1980’s a trip to London resulted in a
dirty
collars, hair and black snot which doesn’t happen now since vehicle
exhausts got treated.-

I have noticed that my snot gets darker when I'm on holiday in London.
I normally reside in Kristiansand, Norway.
-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-41498653

So, the Mayor thinks that tyres and brakes aggravate the problem
significantly. It would be interesting to know by how much that could be
reduced if we did away with speed humps and all the new traffic lights
which have been installed in the past 20 years.

Ken livingstone buggered up the traffic light sequencing which make traffic
jams even worse, unfortunately neither subsequent mayor seems to have been
bothered to fix what he broke.