Old October 24th 18, 02:45 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@cylonHQ.com is offline

Default More on the Peckham Rye detrainment

On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 14:56:03 +0100
Clive Page wrote:
On 23/10/2018 23:20, Christopher A. Lee wrote:
On Tue, 23 Oct 2018 22:10:48 -0000 (UTC), Recliner
wrote:

https://www.londonreconnections.com/...afety-an-incid
ent-at-peckham-rye/

Good link. Thanks.

Yes, very interesting.

What strikes me, as a complete non-expert, is the complete absence of common
sense on all sides. The report says at one point:

Its the railways. Seems to me part of the job selection process for managers
and workers is weeding out people who show any sign of intelligence or
initiative.