Old June 14th 04, 11:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default West Acton spider map

John Rowland wrote:

Hi all,

I think London Buses' spider maps are all very poorly implemented anyway,
but I had to laugh when I saw this one.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/buses/spiders/pdf/west_acton.pdf

Extreme example but then again, it clearly shows all stops served by the
route, you can easily look up your destination and find out which stop
without worrying about what direction it's in, and the local area map
couldn't be much clearer. Plus if you're already used to the way spider
maps are laid out then it's easy as pie.

Why do you think the spider maps are poorly implemented? Personally I
find them some of the most useful bus information I've ever used in this
country. They're the first thing I look for when I'm at a big
interchange I haven't used before.

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7