Old June 15th 04, 03:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Usin Clapham juinction with huges bags ?

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 at 18:13:52, Roland Perry
wrote:

[1] It really do lose track of what these TOCs call themselves this week.

I don't think they know, do they? On Sunday I went down from CJ to
Arundel on what the announcer called a Southern train - but all the
in-train announcements said "South Central".....

Incidentally, it was a new train, and *extremely* uncomfortable for the
1.5 hour run (although the mid-Sussex line is really beautiful,
especially south of Pulborough), but the train I caught back today,
although identical outside, was quite different inside and far more
comfortable than the one I got on Sunday! Anybody know what/why?

Oh, and are the lavatories *always* locked out of service?
--
Annabel Smyth
Website updated 6 June 2004