Old June 15th 04, 05:44 PM posted to uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.london
Nick Leverton Nick Leverton is offline

Default Double Artic Trolleybus.

In article ,
Boltar wrote:
Alex wrote in message

And how do you reverse them?

Not only that , whats to stop the powered rear section jackknifing the bit in
the middle which given it only has a single wheel is probably quite happy to
turn on its axis if given enough of a shove.

They could link the front and rear pivots with a sort of swing link
arrangement to ensure they both turned in sync by half of the total
amount, that would probably make it a lot more controllable. A similar
sort of simple arrangement to what Airfix used to make the wings swing
in parallel on their kit of an F111.

Ok, I'll get my rather venerable anorak ...

Nick
--
"My objective at this stage was to work about 3 days per week"
-- Richard Parker in http://web.ukonline.co.uk/richard/cv78.html