Old June 15th 04, 07:02 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.local.london.info,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Was No Puter' No train tickets, OT Stansted cashpoints AND Gatwick Cashpoints

In message , Al
writes
You are willing to spend not a penny of your cash ameliorating that risk --
nor will apparently spend a moment of your time planning against the day
one of those risks hit.

Indeed, I'm acting just like any UK resident does when he runs out of
cash: I go and look for an ATM. Are you suggesting that all UK residents
should have a special reserve of cash, which they never spend, just in
case they encounter one of the risks you mention. They'd laugh you out
of town!