Old December 16th 18, 01:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim... tim... is offline

Default cashless tolling, Sadiq's looming poll tax moment

"Robin" wrote in message
On 15/12/2018 15:37, Graeme Wall wrote:
On 15/12/2018 14:46, tim... wrote:

"Arthur Conan Doyle" wrote in message
"tim..." wrote:

and how do users of rental cars pay these tolls?

Toll company bills rental car company, rental car company charges card
used for
rental. At least in my experience. The layers of administrative
surcharges make
that an expensive option.

precisely!

precisely wrong: if you heed the warnings and register in advance or
within 3 days and pay the tolls there's no surcharge etc whatsoever.

ITYF we have moved on here to some US Toll road.

tim