Old June 16th 04, 11:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
K K is offline

Default Oyster 'continuation of exit'

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 23:15:53 +0100, "SJCWHUK"
wrote:

Joins the underground at Moorgate get to Bank and goes to the DLR platforms
and swipes their card again at readers there.

Are they working yet? Last time I went past them they weren't and
there was still a poster up saying that they wouldn't be working "for
a few more weeks" (poster dated Feb 2004)

I also can't understand what they are for. What circumstances would
you need to use it?