Old December 18th 18, 12:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Sadiq's looming poll tax moment

In message , at 13:36:06 on Tue, 18 Dec
2018, remarked:

Still a 30 quid limit. Useless for almost all tradesmens jobs anyway.

Apple/Android Pay don't have that limit.

Big deal. How many people use those? Or would even want to frankly.

Getting back to transport (sorry about that) I was intending to try
out Android Pay on TfL, but neither of the cards I was proposing to
associate with the App were acceptable.

In a sense odd, because using the cards natively contactless is fine.
Must be that lack-of-30quid limit when laundered through Android Pay
that's making the bank nervous. And frankly, me too.