Old December 20th 18, 10:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] blt_vduexrw@1hcr18zi.net is offline

Default Drones close Gatwick

On Thu, 20 Dec 2018 11:05:05 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
Amazingly, the disruption has continued into today:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-46623754

Never mind, at least Gatwick probably has a crime number by now for the
insurance.

You'd think they'd have worked out by now both how to disable the drones,
and who was operating them.

I'll be flying from Heathrow tomorrow, so I hope Neil and his drone(s)
won't be heading that way then.

Oh dear, the UK won't have the pleasure of your company over xmas. I guess
we'll just have to muddle along somehow.