Old December 20th 18, 05:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim... tim... is offline

Default Sadiq's looming poll tax moment

wrote in message
news
On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 15:37:46 +0000
Robin wrote:
Meanwhile vast swathes of both the public and private sectors are
operating in the 21st century with employees placing orders and making
payments online. Eg use of payment cards was common when I retired 13
years ago. There were naturally limits on how much could be charged on

A lot of sole traders don't want the hassle or the fees from lugging a
card
machine around when they go to jobs.

most of these people give me an invoice and expect me to pay by internet
banking

even my sister's window cleaner worked this way

tim