Old July 23rd 03, 04:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Bristow Mike Bristow is offline

Default ASLEF General Secretary deposed!

In article ,
James Farrar wrote:
Mike Bristow wrote:
But the members are there to serve the public.

Probably not; I execpt their members are there feed, house, and clothe
their family, and perhaps have the odd holiday.

If they don't want to serve the public, they should be in a different job.

Why? If they're doing it competantly, who cares about their
motivation?

--
Good night little fishey-wishes.... I've counted you, so no
sneaky eating each other.