Old June 16th 04, 06:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Was No Puter' No train tickets, OT Stansted cashpoints AND Gatwick Cashpoints

In message , Helen Deborah
Vecht writes
In which case I would have done as you did and asked the cabbie to stop
at a cashpoint.

I did, but it was irritating, and the first one we found (at a motorway
services on the M25) charged me two quid for using it. By that stage the
jetlag and general frustration meant I didn't have the energy to go find
an eighth. (The first five were at Gatwick, the sixth was the free one
at the same services - also non-operational).