Old June 17th 04, 10:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london
SJCWHUK SJCWHUK is offline

Default Oyster 'continuation of exit'

Did you enter by the main gates at Bank and then touch the readers again
towards the DLR platforms?

Steve

"Stevie" wrote in message
SJCWHUK wrote:

Stations where which have this probability include Farringdon, Barking

and
other interchanges. They are known as Continuation exit stations.

Without knowing your exit on DLR I cant be sure what has happened but if

you
put your card on the big ticket machines or get a printout at the ticket
office it will show the last 8 journeys.

Well - it was Elverson Road on the DLR which I would've thought wouldn't
be a continuation station as there's nowhere else you can continue on
from there. The only continuation from there would be if you got off,
realised you actually left the train too early and jumped back on.

Strange.