Old June 17th 04, 09:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Piccadilly Pilot Piccadilly Pilot is offline

Default 'The Way Out Tube Map'

Dave Arquati wrote:
wrote:

I've just come across my copy of the 1994 edition of this map,
showing the position of the 'way out' and interchange corridors on
tube platforms (as they were then) in relation to the train
carriages.

Does anyone know if there is a more up-to-date version of this?

(I tried ringing the 'phone number shown on the map, but got no
reply.)

Yes I have a very recent edition, which I got from Stanfords on Long
Acre, near Covent Garden.

http://www.stanfords.co.uk

Probably my favourite shop ever...

Has it mapped out your life for you or merely led you into uncharted waters?
:-)