Old January 21st 19, 08:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Oxford tube - Commuting to oxford from London

On 21/01/2019 21:23, wrote:
Hi there,

Does anybody know if it is doable/plausible to commute from London to oxford. The oxford tube looks to be a good option since I live west London, but I’m not sure about morning rush hour. (I’m hoping compared to all the traffic coming into London leaving London shouldn’t be that bad)

If you've only checked the price of rail season tickets, remember that
commuting by train against the peak flow can often be done more cheaply
with day returns.

--
Basil Jet - Current favourite song...
What by Bruce