Old January 22nd 19, 11:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Oxford tube - Commuting to oxford from London

In message , at
13:23:25 on Mon, 21 Jan 2019, remarked:
Hi there,

Does anybody know if it is doable/plausible to commute from London to
oxford. The oxford tube looks to be a good option since I live west
London, but I’m not sure about morning rush hour. (I’m hoping
compared to all the traffic coming into London leaving London
shouldn’t be that bad)

But Oxford is jammed up *inbound* in the morning and *outbound* in the
evening. Where exactly is the job in Oxford?