Old June 18th 04, 03:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive Clive is offline

Default Routemasters in Niagara Falls (was: Bendy bus off course)

In message , Mark Brader
writes
On another matter, there are quite a number of RMs doing sight-
seeing tours at Niagara Falls ON. Look in good condition ...
But they didn't have their numbers on: anyone know which they are?

Slight change of subject. As an ex-bus driver in Bristol where our
double deckers had crash boxes, I remember a trip to London and on
travelling on an RM got the impression they had pre-selector boxes.
Can any confirm or deny this? Does anyone out there know how they
worked or have a link to which I could go to, to find out? Thanks for
any sensible answers.
--
Clive