Old June 18th 04, 05:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Matt Ashby Matt Ashby is offline

Default Boundary Zone tickets

I have a Travel Card for Zones 1 and 2. If I am
at Waterloo (Zone 1) and I want to go to
Richmond (Zone 4), I know that I can get a ticket
from 'Boundary Zone 2' to Richmond, using my
Travel Card for the part of the journey from
Vauxhall to the outer boundary of Zone 2.

I have two questions:

1, can I get a ticket from Richmond to
Boundary Zone 2?

2, if I was in Penzance (or indeed any other
National Rail station), could I get a ticket
to Boundary Zone 2?

I ask because National Rail Enquiries, they say
'yes', but Midland Mainline, they say 'what are
you talking about you fool?'.

Any and all assistance greatly appreciated.

Matt Ashby
www.mattashby.com