Old January 28th 19, 09:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Jonathan Amery Jonathan Amery is offline

Default When the software meets the hardware

In article , wrote:
This is the UK, not the outback. There are pubs and service stations along
almost all roads. Finding somewhere to stop is usually a 15 min job at most
plus service station toilets are a damn site nicer than some stinking cramped
cupboard on a train.

You must go to some fairly boring places for holiday. We would
frequently travel the last hour entirely on B roads or worse and in
those days rural pubs wouldn't let children in even just to use the
toilets; I have no idea if that's improved since I don't have any of
my own.

For that matter the few motorway services I have the misfortune to
encounter are rarely even as clean as railway toilets.

--
Jonathan Amery. O who am I,
##### That for my sake