Old January 28th 19, 11:06 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Marland Marland is offline

Default When the software meets the hardware

wrote:

“Perhaps install more toilets in stations and get rid of them on trains
altogether. We're a small island, there are no journeys really long enough
to make them worthwhile except maybe the overnight sleeper to scotland”.

It was after that you asked “ How did they cope in the past?”

Now you trying to claim that you were talking solely about commuter trains
again in attempt to bolster your weak proposal. Won’t wash Pal, others can
follow a thread that shows your arguments descending into impracticality

Not you though since you obviously missed the bit where I spoke about
thamelinks. Or did you think that was a long distance service?

You asked the question “How did they cope in the past” when it was quite
clear the thread had moved onto the problems your silly proposal to remove
all train toilets except sleepers would create.
That you spoke about about Thameslink as well doesn’t camouflage that no
matter how much you try and convince that you only meant services like
theirs all along because you realised how stupid your initiall extreme
stance was.
You can resort to Boltar bluster as much as you like but what you wrote is
out there.

GH