Old June 18th 04, 08:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Newt Dave Newt is offline

Default Vic line cars

woutster wrote:

Last Sunday I noticed two carriages that were remarkably different from the
rest, and had not seen before, even though I use the line daily. They were
different in that they had spcae for baggage by the double doors, much like
the Jubilee, but with angled resting places - which were a bit too high for
me. I don't recall the car numbers, but they were at the end of the
northbound train.

Anyone else seen these before?

Yeah - I see them once every few months or so.

I think they've been discussed here before...