Old January 30th 19, 09:13 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] blt_5qepr@bwjxw.gov.uk is offline

Default When the software meets the hardware

On 29 Jan 2019 23:41:04 GMT
Marland wrote:
wrote:
On Tue, 29 Jan 2019 18:49:31 -0000 (UTC)
John Levine wrote:
In article ,
wrote:
If someone can't hold it for that length of time then they need to see a
doctor.

You'll understand when you're older.

I do hope not.

Be careful what you wish for.
The way things are going you might have bigger worries by the time you
reach those sort of ages ,

Yes, but I suspect not the sort you're thinking of. The way climate change
is going I dread to think of the state things will be in in 30 years time.

along A roads if they need frequent toilet breaks though I suppose there
is an outside chance the self driving car may be reality in a couple of
decades.

Maybe, but I have my doubts. The technology is way over hyped and can't cope
away from the nice wide straight roads of north america.