Old January 30th 19, 09:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default When the software meets the hardware

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 09:37:40AM +0000, wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jan 2019 18:56:13 -0000 (UTC)
Anna Noyd-Dryver wrote:
I never said they did. I guess a fair number of people make 4-5 hour
journeys though.

Maybe once in a blue moon.

Individually that might be true, but there's enough of 'em that you can
expect there to be plenty of people doing it on every long distance
train.

Aluminum makes a nice hat.
All paranoids will tell you that.
But what most do not know