Old June 19th 04, 07:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london
woutster woutster is offline

Default Vic line cars

"Nigel Pendse" wrote in
:

"Dave Newt"

firebird.remove.net.this.remove.me.20.den@spamgou rmet.com
wrote in message
t.net
woutster wrote:

Last Sunday I noticed two carriages that were remarkably different
from the rest, and had not seen before, even though I use the line
daily. They were different in that they had spcae for baggage by the
double doors, much like the Jubilee, but with angled resting places
- which were a bit too high for me. I don't recall the car numbers,
but they were at the end of the northbound train.

Anyone else seen these before?

Yeah - I see them once every few months or so.

I think they've been discussed here before...

Are they 1972 cars moved to supplement the 1967 stock?

found it http://makeashorterlink.com/?U23A32A98
also discussed in 1999